The Cold Shoulder..

For this spring and summer season, everything over-the-shoulder is the 'it' thing to wear it seems! From tops to dresses, each and every brand or store carries something with this trend! It's great because of the different types of over-the-shoulder you can buy, whether its a traditional, or cropped top; there's just such versatility to this style.







Introducing this dress! Seriously, its my favorite. I bought this at Forever 21 for about $25. It is very comfortable for starters, which is one of the most important things for me. It has a soft, silky material which is very impressive considering the price of the item. I absolutely love the button down detail; It makes it seem like its a top until you see the whole thing! This type os dress is great because you could either dress it up or wear it casually. I love a good outfit that looks well put together, but doesn't seem too dressy when you're either running errands or having a day with the girlfriends! I decided to pair it with this cute western style belt, also from Forever 21. These belts are just super cute! An accessory like belts is a great way to add something to a simple dress or pair of jeans. Forever 21 is definitely my GO TO with belts, they have such a wide variety and all of them are usually under $10. To finish off the look, I paired a black pair of mules. I happen to pair every outfit with these mules. The suede like material, and open toed style; they are perfect to wear with almost anything! Not to mention the heel isn't super high, so the comfort level is a 10! I purchased these at Forever 21, and only for $25. (STEAL)



















Ephesians 2:10: "For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them."


This past weekend I attended a women's conference at my church, called HER WKND. I really enjoyed my time, but I also had a serious realization. God has created us for a reason. Our talents, our so called hobbies.. They were imbedded in ourselves by him. What is important is WHAT you do with it. How you use these talents. All I know is I want to use mine to serve him. I want to use them to help others, and spread the love of Jesus to anyone I encounter. It may seem strange, but blogging gives me that in some way. It's not about the pictures, the posing, or what it is I buy and post about. It's about helping others out there find that peace in themselves and feel confident in themselves. I know having him in my life has helped me love me for who I am, but sometimes as humans we want to visually be appealing to others in public. I just hope you readers can find this peace in yourself and know he loves you and cherishes you for who you are; no matter what size, color, or gender you are. That is what is important. 















Thank you for reading. I hope you all have a wonderful week! 
I have links at the top of the for my social media pages, as well as a 'share' button if you'd like to share with others! I love you all. 
xoxo, @mytayloredstyles



Popular Posts