Spring Nail Trends

Although we just received some unwanted snow, spring is coming! I am so excited for warmer weather and soon to come summertime! With that in mind, us ladies are going to be getting our nails manicured to perfection for vacations, get togethers, and events we may have this spring! Generally, I don't go to a shop and get my nails done. I feel its unneccesary money spent on my part since I can do them myself, so I spend my money on polishes and tools to do them at home! Although I do my own nails, I still have ways to find upcoming nail trends to sport each season's look. So whether you go into a salon or do them yourself, I am going to share some spring trends for ya'll! :)


Trend One: Natural Nancy

I always love a good natural nail. It matches so much, but its very elegant. This is a Wet n Wild polish in the shade "Yo Soy". You can find it at your local Target or Wal Mart.








Trend Two: French Manicure 2.0 

Everyone loves a classic french manicure. But what if we could take it to the next level? Usually when you do a french, its the typical white tip with bare nails or possibly pearlescent as your color underneath. Another take is using the same nude color from trend one, then putting a color as your tip. I used gold glitter below, which you can find pretty much anywhere. Instead of doing the tip the shape of what your nail naturally grows as, do it straight across. It's a great way to give your nails a little edge but keeping the same tradition. 









Trend Three: Black Accents

I love this particular look. It's super quick, so if you don't have a lot of time to do your nails this is something you can put on real quick and glaze a top coat and you're done! All you need is a black, or even white, this tipped polish. I actually have one from the dollar store, but they also have them at Sally Beauty.









Trend Four: Lavender Nails

This trend is probably my favorite. I love the color lavender. It's not super bright like purple can be, and this particular color has white in it as well so it keeps the color softer on your hands. This is such a great color for spring! This color is my Finger Paints in the color "Love Your Selfie". You can find it at Sally Beauty.







Trend Five: Silver Fox


Silver nails are back! If you're wanting to add some extra WOW to your nails, this is the trend for you! It's great because a lot of silver polishes now have glitter in them, or you can always put a glitter polish over it for extra sparkle. I used the Sally Hansen silver polish, which can be found in Target and Wal Mart stores. 







I hope you all enjoyed. These trends actually came from a recent article in Harper's Bazaar magazine, but this was me reiterating on myself. Like I said before, I do my nails myself. You don't have to pay the big bucks to get big shot nails. For those who think they can't paint their nails, well.. practice makes perfect!! Start with your toes, then once you feel like your skills are better then you can graduate to your hands! :)












Popular Posts